|Chunky Chocolate Cookie Mix in a
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup jumbo chocolate chips
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix together the flour, baking soda and baking powder and salt. Set aside.
Layer ingredients in order in a 1 quart wide mouth canning jar. Make sure you pack all down firmly before adding the flour mixture - it will be a tight fit. NOTE: Wipe down the inside of the jar after you add the cocoa powder.
Attach to Jar:
Chunky Chocolate Cookies
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add 3/4 cup butter or margarine softened at room temp. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE Add 1 egg, slightly beaten, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
3. Mix until completely blended. The dough is sticky. you will need to finish mixing with your hands.
4. Shape into walnut size balls and place 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheets. DO NOT USE WAXED PAPER.
5. Bake at 350° for 11 to 13 minutes . Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to racks to finish cooling. Makes 3 dozen cookies.