1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1/3 cup powdered sugar mixed with 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Place flour, baking powder and alt in small
bowl and blend with a whisk. Place in small freezer
bag. Label this "Funnel Cake Mix".
2. Place powdered sugar/cinnamon in a small bag.
Label bag "Sprinkle Topping".
Give this mix with a
funnel that has a large spout. Give powdered
sugar/cinnamon in a shaker (be sure the holes are large
enough to allow the powdered sugar to come through). Put
bag of mix into the funnel and wrap it all together.
Give several packets of funnel cake mix and the
recipient should be able to make funnel cakes several
1. Place 1 egg in a medium bowl, beat lightly.
2. Add 3/4 cup milk and funnel cake mix. Blend well.
3. Heat 1 1/2" vegetable oil in large skillet. Test oil
by dropping a small drop of batter. It needs to fry
briskly. Don't let the oil get so hot it smokes.
4. Place 1/4 cup batter in
funnel with your finger over the hole. Let batter run
out into hot oil, making a spiral.
5. Fry 5 to 7 minutes total, turning once with a
6. Drain on paper towels.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar/cinnamon mixture.
Something different: Try chocolate syrup drizzled onto a
MixesinaJar.com is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try
from this, or any website in our network. MixesinaJar.com is in no event
liable for any direct or indirect consequential damages, or damages of
any other kind. Use recipes at your own discretion.
- 2016 MixesInaJar.com No content from the MixesInaJar.com site can be
redistributed or reproduced.
You are allowed to print recipes, labels and pages for personal or home business
Recipes are from recipe content purchased by MomsNetwork in 2003 and
from readers who have provided recipe content.
Moms Network P.O. Box 238 Rosemount, MN 55068 (phone) 651-423-4036 (fax)
[an error occurred while processing this directive]