3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter/margarine
2 large eggs
2 Tbs. water
2 tsp. vanilla extract
powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F and grease the bottom of
an 8 x 8 baking pan.
2. Pour the entire mix into a large bowl and stir
3. Add the melted butter/margarine, eggs, water, and
vanilla to the mix and stir well.
4. Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and spread
5. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes
out slightly sticky.
6. Remove from oven, allow the brownies to cool
completely, then dust with powdered sugar (if desired).
Makes about 16 delectably scrumptious brownies.
Happy to be at Home
Send this Recipe to a Friend
Print this Recipe