3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter/margarine
2 large eggs
2 Tbs. water
2 tsp. vanilla extract
powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F and grease the bottom of
an 8 x 8 baking pan.
2. Pour the entire mix into a large bowl and stir
3. Add the melted butter/margarine, eggs, water, and
vanilla to the mix and stir well.
4. Pour the mix into the prepared baking pan and spread
5. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes
out slightly sticky.
6. Remove from oven, allow the brownies to cool
completely, then dust with powdered sugar (if desired).
Makes about 16 delectably scrumptious brownies.